Updated 1 July, 2019
- Your privacy is important to us. It is SpaceBook's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://spacebookplatform.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- There may be circumstances in which we need to transfer Personal Information outside Australia. If we do so, we endeavour to ensure that any organisation to which the information is transferred will be subject to binding privacy obligations.
- Holding and securing your personal information
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information and delete or de-identify it when it is no longer required, including through a range of physical and electronic security measures.
You may choose to remain anonymous by not providing your Personal Information to us. However, in such circumstances, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
- Problems and Questions
Please contact us at email@example.com if:
- Referral Ronin will work with you to address any concerns you may have.
Application means SpaceBook's mobile application device that provides access to the Services.
- Personal Information means information or an opinion about you where your identity is clearly or reasonably apparent, whether or not that information is recorded in a material form.
- Services includes services provided by or in connection with the accessibility to SpaceBook's Platform online and mobile platforms that connects you to SpaceBook's listing owners or space seekers that are managed by Licence Owners of white-labels or via the marketplace.
- Terms and Conditions means SpaceBook's Platform prevailing Terms and Conditions accessible on its website at http://www.spacebookplatform.com/terms.
- Website includes other affiliated websites run by SpaceBook Pty Ltd.